per 1.000 Pieces
per 1.000 Pieces
Have you seen this product cheaper elsewhere? Whatsapp or
The pink-coloured flat head cable ties of 400mm long and 9mm wide are a special kind of tyraps with a low profile.
The special features of flat head cable ties:
- In these cable ties, the ridges are on the outside and the inside is smooth. Because the inside of the flat head cable ties is smooth, damage to the underlying material is prevented.
- Another notable feature is that the head of the cable tie is much flatter. This makes the cable tie suitable for use in tight situations.
- Another important feature is that when the cable tie is closed and cut, the end retracts slightly into the head. As a result, there is no sharp edge that someone could hurt themselves on.
- Bundle diameter: 102 mm.
- Tensile strength: 79.4 kg
- Resistant to oils and dilute acids
- Processing temperature: -40 degrees Celsius to 80 degrees Celsius
Flat head tyraps are used in different circumstances. Often, only these types of tyraps should be used to prevent damage and injury.
Flat head cable ties are often used at:
- Indoor and outdoor playgrounds. The tubes of the playground equipment are fitted with foam profiles and these are secured with these flat head cable ties.
- Electrical industry. For fixing insulation material
Actually, there is not much difference between applying a flat head cable tie and an ordinary nylon cable tie.
- Place the cable tie around whatever needs fixing.
- Thread the end of the cable tie through the head
- Tighten the cable tie using the cable tie pliers
- Cut off the protruding part using the cable tie pliers.